- Model NO.: TV300
- Measure Method: Automatic
- Operating Temperatre: 0c~40c
- Specification: ISO
- Type: Dial Indicator
- Accuracy: <5%
- Power Supply: Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
- Origin: China
* In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
* Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
* Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements
* Bearing condition monitoring function
* LCD digital display
* Lightweight and easy to use
* Wide frequency range (10Hz. To 10kHz. ) in acceleration mode
* Automatic power shut off to conserve power.
* AC output socket for headphones and recording.
* Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface.
Display: 4 digits, 18 mm LCD, Measured values and makers (units, 10, and battery symbol)
Transducer: Piezoelectric accelerometer
Velocity, Acceleration, and Displacement RPM and Frequency
Velocity: 0.01-40.00 cm/s 2 true RMS, 0.000-16.00 inch/s2
Acceleration: 0.1-400.0m/s equivalent peak0.3-1312 ft/s.
@ Large measuring range, displacement up to 18.1
@ Analyzer of acceleration, velocity, displacement, rotation speed, Frequency
@ Three display modes Common mode display any one of peak acceleration, velocity in RMS and displacement in peak-to-peak
@ Special mode display all the above options simultaneonsly
@ Spectrum mode display spectrum charts
@ Status bar on display with warning and alarm limit
@ Memory for 25 x 62 readings and 25 spectral charts
@ RS-232 output for printer or PC (optional software)
@ Printer TA220S with cable
@ Probe groupware
@ Long needle
@ Dataview with cable