- Model NO.: HT6561
- Standard: ISO
- Working Temperaturew: -10c~+50c
- Range: 200-900L
- Specification: ISO
- Type: Leeb Hardness Tester
- Accuracy: ±0.8% at Ld=900
- Power Supply: 2x1.5V AAA Size Battery
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
1.1 Typical Applications
* Die cavity of molds
* Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line
* Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
* Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces.
* Testing surface of a small hollow space
* Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
* Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
1.2 Testing Features
* Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL.
* Large memory could store 250 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
|Item||Leeb Hardness tester|
|Technical Specifications||Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light|
Accuracy: Display error ± 0.8% at LD=900
Measuring range: 200-900L
Materials: 9 different common materials
With RS232C interface
Memory: 250 data can be stored and re-readable
Impact device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing
applications. Weight: 75g
Power supply: 2x1.5V AAA size battery
Dimension: 146× 65× 36mm
Weight: 130g (not including batteries)
Working temperature: - 10C~+50C
Storage temperature: - 30C~+90C